The world is filled with a lot of nice and very cool most beautiful places to visit, be it places that are beautiful through nature and those that are damn beautiful through the help of artificial facilities. In as much as we got lots of them, yet there are still some that are so how much better than the others and that’s why The Buzz Lifes composed this article solely on the top 10 most beautiful places to visit before you die.
10 Great Blue Hole, Belize
The number 10 on our list of top 10 most beautiful places to visit is Great Blue Hole, Belize; one of the most beautiful places to visit. The Great Blue Hole is a giant submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It lies near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km from the mainland and Belize City. The hole is circular in shape, over 300 m across and 108 m deep.
Reasons to visit Great Blue Hole
- The great blue hole is a natural underwater sinkhole located 70 km away from the mainland of Belize. It is the most popular dive destination in the country
- The great blue hole is almost circle in shape. It is 300 meters wide and 125 meters deep
- This amazing sinkhole is known for its deep blue color that caused by presence of white carbonate sand and transparency of water
- Formed in the ice age by the opening of a dry cave and melting of huge ice blocks
- It is a world class destination for scuba diving
- The walls of Great blue hole aged millions of years. It is also home to some of amazing marine species including nurse shark, reef shark and giant groupers
9 Great Wall of China
The number 9 on our list of top 10 most beautiful places to visit is Great Wall of China; one of the most beautiful places to visit. Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China
Reasons to visit Great Wall of China
- Great wall i the most popular landmark of China and one of the greatest architectural wonders of Ancient world
- It is not a continuous wall. The great wall combines circular walls, parallel walls and side walls
- The great wall was built by different Dynasties of China. The first part of this wall was built by emperor Qin Shi Huang between 220 B.C and 206 B.C. Since then, different dynasties added new sections to the original wall.
- With a total length of 5500.3 miles, the great wall is the longest structures man have ever built on the face of the Earth
- The height of the Great wall ranges from 16-33 feet and has a width between 13-15 feet
- Without aid , the great wall of China can’t be seen from space
- Many parts of Great wall have been eroded away. Only a few sections of original wall remain today
- The Badaling in Beijing city is the most visited section of the Great Wall of China. This section of wall was built by Ming Dynasty and also has undergone restoration